Women's Full Moon Hike
If you've never hiked before at night you're in for an awesome experience. For once you're allowed to turn off your eyes and turn on other senses, the night comes alive!
This 2-mile loop hike will take us through redwoods, creeksides and open meadows overlooking the moon-drenched ocean. Hike leader is seasoned experts with lots of backcountry experience.
- Headlamp (with spare batteries)
- Sturdy hiking shoes (it's been a wet year, waterproof prefered)
- Layers, it can get chilly
- Waterbottle or hot tea
- Backpack to put everything in
- Optional: snacks, hiking poles
Meet at 7pm at the parking lot on highway 1 just before the entrance to Wilder. If you're leaving Santa Cruz, it's on the left. Bring cash if you want to donate to Mountain Sea's outdoor programs for girls in underserved communities.